Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feed Backs

Hai guys,
Need some feedbacks. Will family blogs still be interesting without any pictures. ??? or is it more pics the better ?? I think sometimes it is good to post good practices so  that we can share and do things in the best possible ways. Give tips, tell everyone what shortcuts we can do in our everyday life. There are thousand and one things we do without giving it a thought, sometimes assuming it is so common. but frens, it could be a gem for some. Think about this and drop me a line so that I could post some of it. I am also thinking of assigning some "reliable" members  to also be given rights to be administrator. Who are interested, please give me a mail, or drop it in chit chat. Or is it that the admin job be confine to yours truly only? share your thoughts, beloved.

2 comments:

WY said...

Pictures! + getting others to post their updates/pictures...

who and whose baby...
who and whose marriage...

vincent2903 said...

of course post pic better... hehe... if didnt post i have to visualize by my ownself what happening and who's who... >.<