Thursday, July 10, 2008

New relevations.


Its been quite a few days since I last posted something. Have been busy lately. My house at Desawan is empty as tenant moved out, bought a place of his own and I have to do some first aid inside the house. Will also need to give it a paint over insed as a lot of graffity, hence weekends are also quite busy. Meantime not much action on the relatives gettogether, nor any one giving birth, no divorces !! ha ha, no nothing interesting so no news leh.

Will try to dig our something to keep everyone informed. I just discovered a new vitamin which is a must for everyone, believe it or not. Will do a bit of reading before I post it in a day or two. So do come back and watch this new relevation which I gurantee will change your outlook of our lives. since nothing interesting, just put up a picture I took which came out in Star Thumbnails, Dial 999 on the left

ciao

1 comment:

vincent2903 said...

the tenant moved next to my house... lol... health is very important nowdays but lucky we got a "doctor" here to provide us with all the free consultancy... ^^